Read all the reviews from the Negative Nancy's and am not sure what it would take to please them..... Just spent the weekend at the Inn and found it to be very comfortable, clean and the staff to be helpful, friendly and hospitable. Went on a LivingSocial plan and I can only say it was an incredible value for the $$. The meal we had on Friday night in the Bar was fantastic and the Service exceptional. Woke-up to the most incredible view of a Snow Storm over the area with a fantastic view of the Mountains. Looking forward to a return trip for Golf Season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel