The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa
Econo Lodge(Waynesville)
USD 67*
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn(Waynesville)(Great Value!)
USD 104*
USD 100*
USD 111*
USD 108*
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center(Lake Junaluska)(Great Value!)
USD 117*
Priceline
Lambuth Inn(Lake Junaluska)
USD 128*
Travelocity
Pisgah Inn(Waynesville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast buffetomelet stationwalk in closetpro shopgroupon dealmade to order omeletslarge closetin great shapethe main lodgecork cleavera mountain view roomfriesblue ridgetwo night stayup to dateroom ratebeautiful view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Myself, daughter and friend were in town for only 1 night for a baby shower and stayed at this hotel. Room was very clean, staff was very nice to us. The weather was rainy the entire time but what we could see of the property the golf course etc was very well maintained. Our room had a nice balcony and wonderful mountain views. Will stay again the next time we are in the area.
The food in the Tap Room and the Breakfast was very good, don't understand the bad reviews.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sageblazer
thewaynesvilleinn, Director of Rooms at The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

I'm so glad you were able to spend a weekend with the girls here in Waynesville. Thank you so much for the feedback and we're all looking forward to you making a return trip sometime soon. Warm Regards!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I & a couple co workers stayed here after attending a baby shower. So we didn’t get to enjoy the amenities. Yes it is an older place, but the rooms are CLEAN, beds comfy. View from the balcony great. We never encounter a rude employee (we all work at a resort in North Ga) so we know what to look for in the rooms, dining, employees. We all 3 was very pleased. Front desk Chad was GREAT. Amanda in the grill was so sweet. Would like to take family back soon just to relax and eat. The food in both restaurants was very good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clementine07

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It is very encouraging to hear that our employees seemed to be the highlight of your stay. I will make sure to share your kind words with the staff, especially Chad and Amanda. Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

we got a two night deal and I called to make sure we got a king bed. they gave us a very nice room overlooking the golf course. the weather cooperated but mostly we drove around to see the sights. a good day trip was driving through the great smokies national park which is a similar roadway to the blue ridge parkway (which is closed at this time of year). there was a great ranger station at the entrance with lots of displays and info. it takes about an hour to do the drive and you cross the appalachian trail where you can park and read the plaques and walk around. it ends at gatlinburg which was not my cup of tea...a little too touristy for me.
back at the inn our package included a dinner which was pretty disappointing and hot buffet breakfasts which were fine. waynesville is quiet in winter with some restaurants shut down during the week. like I said it was just a two night change of pace for us and the hotel delivered...it was clean, more than comfortable and roomy and included a fridge, micro and wet bar.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank louise j
thewaynesvilleinn, Director of Rooms at The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking a little time to post a review of our property. I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a nice change of pace, even if it was only for a couple of nights. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy the evening meal as much as the remainder of your stay with us. If you have any specifics that you would like for me to pass along, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly. Thanks again for your time!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We thought that we got a deal on Groupon and we went for our anniv. The staff (Tom) was rude and the room was a run down motel. The groupon included a meal and breakfast, but the staff also came around to collect their tip as they said that the tip wasn't included. When we checked out - the hotel also added the gratuity for the meals and they were rude when we told them we had already tipped the staff $50! I guess they laughed all the way to the bank! We wouldn't go back here if it was free!! NO CLASS!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gret60845

Thank you for taking a few moments to post a review. First, I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding meal gratuity. We work very hard to spell this policy out, which does vary by package, in both reservation confirmations and at check-in. I'm also sorry that it seems you did not enjoy your time with us whatsoever. If you would like a refund of this meal gratuity, please contact me personally. Thanks again.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I don't understand all the bad reviews. We had a great stay this weekend. The weather was the only disappointment. Our room was perfectly clean and very roomy. Nothing was outdated. We stayed in room number 187, a deluxe, with a golf view. Perfect for a family of four. Everyone was very friendly. Wish we could've played golf but the rain kept us indoors. The views were amazing. Breakfast buffet both mornings and dinner one night left us with no complaints. Also, we had dinner at Bogarts just down the road. I highly recommend it. Great service and food.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea L

Thanks for taking a few moments to share your experience at the Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, food and staff so much. We're looking forward to your next visit already ... And we'll work on keeping the rain away for next time! Thanks again.