I don't understand all the bad reviews. We had a great stay this weekend. The weather was the only disappointment. Our room was perfectly clean and very roomy. Nothing was outdated. We stayed in room number 187, a deluxe, with a golf view. Perfect for a family of four. Everyone was very friendly. Wish we could've played golf but the rain kept us indoors. The views were amazing. Breakfast buffet both mornings and dinner one night left us with no complaints. Also, we had dinner at Bogarts just down the road. I highly recommend it. Great service and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel