“Consistently savory”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Sweet Onion three times, and it never fails to be a delicious surprise. I had a wonderful lunch with a friend yesterday it was delicious. The pasta was superb it had a Tangy spicy flavor the shrimp was excellent my friend had chicken strips with garlic mashed potatoes and he like them both. We both indulged and Specialty cocktails I had what they called and Amelia which was really nice. The service was excellent everybody was friendly. The fact that we got to sit there for hours and just talk and nobody really bothered us except when we wanted more water and we asked them that was a total Plus. All I know a wonderful place to have lunch or dinner.

There are newer reviews for The Sweet Onion

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had a late lunch which was fantastic. We had been hiking most of the day and were famished, and The Sweet Onion was perfect. The macaroni and cheese was my favorite but everything we had was very good. The salmon on my salad was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Whenever in the area, we never miss going to the Sweet Onion. It has a great menu and is always consistent in quality. My wife had the short ribs and they were outstanding. I had the schnitzel and was very pleased. And the macaroni & cheese is not to be missed! We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Decent food with generous size portions. The fresh, hot biscuit opener was a yummy surprise. Wines and bar available.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Great food, atmosphere and service. Our waitress knew the menu and made perfect recommendations. I loved our seat at the Juliette balcony, adding to the romantic setting.

1  Thank Teresa V