“Wow! Would have thought there would be such good sushi found in such a humble facade?”
Review of Kobe Express

Kobe Express
Ranked #26 of 128 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 August 2018

In town for business. Went on a week night after a work out. The setting is totally without charm in the back of a strip mall. The inside decor is an improvement, but barely. I did take out. The counter people were polite, welcoming and helpful. So were other customers waiting for take out. While the dumplings were only OK, to my complete suprise, the sushi was exceptional. Who would have thought such great sushi was to be found in a tiny tourist mountain town! I had two of the spicey rolls which weren't exactly spicy but were creative and flavorful. I will absolutely be back!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The food is always served hot and with a,smile.The teraki chicken is delicious and the steak teraki is delicious
All is,served with a abundance or rice and,a vegetable.
The such I is a must. I get the California roll.
Everything is good even the setvice
Eat and enjoy

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I love the hibachi chicken. Portions are generous. The waitress is always friday and helpful. It's pretty small though.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

WE are always looking to try new places after church. This is now on our top 5 favorites! Just really good food at good prices w/ good service. They have a large area in the back that was able to accomodate our large extended family of 12 that like to dine together after church.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was the first time we had been here..I expected a quick service type resturant..it was not that at all...it was a gull service resturant with waitresses and even a sushi bar...the menu was extensive...food was hot and large portions..restaurant was clean and nice inside...prices were average for a Japanese restaurant. We loved the food and will return!