“Not bad”

The Patio
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

On the recommendation of a local shop owner we decided to have lunch here. I had the chicken melt and it was just ok. Not a lot of taste. My wife's roast beef was really good and our daughter ate every bite of her grilled cheese. Very annoying group next to us. About ten of them sitting at a table for four. Very loud and obnoxious. Not the fault of the restaurant. I would like to give this another shot at a less busy time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of sandwiches and dessert. Food was good and served promptly. Tables inside but outside patio was very pleasant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The tomato bisque soup was very good. I was not very hungry so had the cup while my sisters both had a bowl of the same. It turns out the size difference was maybe two tablespoons and the price difference was one dollar. I also enjoyed a lemon blueberry cookie - very good! The patio area was pretty with pots of flowers and ivy. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing but when my friend and I walked in the owner was cursing on the phone and slammed the counter next to a girl cutting fruit. I was surprised she didn't cut herself. After which the owner snapped her fingers at employees as she continued to curse into the phone. We will not be going back even though the food was great we don't sorry that treatment to other human beings.

1  Thank foodie4390
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very busy local restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike. Just off the main street in Waynesville, NC, the restaurant makes food to order, with a few inside tables, but most seating outside on the patio. Nice atmosphere and ambiance to have a meal.