“Delicious food, and generous portions!”

Trailhead Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #44 of 127 Restaurants in Waynesville
Reviewed 18 August 2018

My stepdaughter had Balsam sandwich, which she really enjoyed, and I had the healthy backpacker salad. The potato salad and chicken salad both tasted home-made. It was a huge plate of food!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Haven’t eaten at cafe but pastries and donuts were delicious and large. Prices little high but very good quality.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Everything that my party of 8 had while dining there was great! It does take a few minutes to get your food. The only bad thing I can say is that it took about 20 minutes for my nephew to get the yogurt parfait. Most of the rest of us had already finished eating. It was delicious however when it arrived.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

When we arrived the restaurant was busy but not crowded. We ordered was given cups and a number to place on our table so our food woul be delivered. After waiting 20 minutes I went to the counter and waited another 5 minutes before I was able to get someone's attention and I was told we were "next". The staff seemed overwhelmed. After another brief wait our food (breakfast) was delivered. My companion ask fort jelly and was told they were out. A breakfast with no jelly. The waiter did return later with a small container of jelly. The food was at best average and for the price should have been great. Never again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Trailhead has the best hashbrown casserole and also the best club sandwich. I always find the staff helpful and friendly. I enjoy going in for a donut and coffee.