“Good breakfast place”
Review of Buttered Biscuit

Buttered Biscuit
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We decided to get on the waiting list and give this restaurant a try...although this restaurant was much like another we visited in MV...very dirty around the outside. I am not sure what it is with MV restaurants but outside cleanliness doesn't seem to be priority...enough of that opinion.
Inside the restaurant was clean and busy. Our waitress...I really wish I could remember her name because she was great. Our food came out in a timely manner and we all got the items just as we had ordered. On of our group had city ham with pinto beans (yes for breakfast) and said they were both delicious. I had biscuits, eggs, bacon and potatoes. My eggs and bacon were cooked just as I ordered them. The biscuits are quite large. I am not a fan of restaurant gravy, but theirs was pretty good. I would go back to this restaurant for breakfast. The restaurant did have a couple of televisions, but thankfully they had no volume and were on sports channels.

There are newer reviews for Buttered Biscuit

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been trying to get breakfast here for several weeks but it's always so crowded. We showed up early (around 7:30 am) before the crowds and had a great breakfast. I had an egg platter that was cooked to perfection and my husband had an omelet that was plentiful in ingredients!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We are in Maggie Valley for the month, and when traveling we are always looking for a good breakfast place....."we found it"! Their service is very good considering how busy they are and the food is cooked just the way you order it. My standard measuring stick (if offered) is how good is the corn beef hash. It is on the menu, and it is definitely one of the best I have tasted. The biscuits are huge and delicious. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Peter d
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After all the great reviews I expected something special. Nothing special here. Long wait for our order, uninspired food.
My wife had the catfish sandwich and I had country fried steak with three vegetable sides. Nothing tasted good.
Even the biscuit that gets rave reviews was a spongy disappointing mess. Obviously not made in house.
Maybe breakfast is better but we won't be back to try it.
Sorry but that's how we saw it.

Buff
Franklin, NC

2  Thank Rayfishnc
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our first visit here. I ordered scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, & a biscuit w/ coffee and my friend ordered the veggie omelette. Both meals were tasty & grease free!! Service was hospitable & friendly! Generous portions at a great price! We will be a return customer.

Valerie & Chris