“Finally!”
Review of Buttered Biscuit

Buttered Biscuit
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We have been trying to get breakfast here for several weeks but it's always so crowded. We showed up early (around 7:30 am) before the crowds and had a great breakfast. I had an egg platter that was cooked to perfection and my husband had an omelet that was plentiful in ingredients!

There are newer reviews for Buttered Biscuit

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We are in Maggie Valley for the month, and when traveling we are always looking for a good breakfast place....."we found it"! Their service is very good considering how busy they are and the food is cooked just the way you order it. My standard measuring stick (if offered) is how good is the corn beef hash. It is on the menu, and it is definitely one of the best I have tasted. The biscuits are huge and delicious. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Peter d
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After all the great reviews I expected something special. Nothing special here. Long wait for our order, uninspired food.
My wife had the catfish sandwich and I had country fried steak with three vegetable sides. Nothing tasted good.
Even the biscuit that gets rave reviews was a spongy disappointing mess. Obviously not made in house.
Maybe breakfast is better but we won't be back to try it.
Sorry but that's how we saw it.

Buff
Franklin, NC

2  Thank Rayfishnc
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our first visit here. I ordered scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, & a biscuit w/ coffee and my friend ordered the veggie omelette. Both meals were tasty & grease free!! Service was hospitable & friendly! Generous portions at a great price! We will be a return customer.

Valerie & Chris
Maggie Valley, NC

Reviewed 6 August 2017

If breakfast is what you are looking for, then this is your spot. Nothing fancy, just good old down home NC breakfast. The order of biscuits and gravy is huge and made with total love! The corned beef hash is homemade and a for sure don’t miss. The menu is full of all the traditional breakfast items. The service is fast and very friendly. This is a very popular restaurant, so you may have to wait to get in, but it will be well worth your time.