“Super friendly staff.”

Hampton Inn Washington
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The room and common areas were acceptably clean. No problems with the hot water for showers. The best part were the staff members - all of them friendly and welcoming. A big bonus for breakfast - real potatoes as the home fries! Not something frozen from Sysco. Great choice for the area - just a couple of miles from the waterfront and the great restaurants on Main St.

Room Tip: Very good breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Washington

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We needed a quick place to stay near Chocowinity and I am glad we chose the Hampton Inn in Washington, NC. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The coffee bar was excellent . It was convenient with the location, the room was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Were there Friday & Saturday. The place was full both nights. The service was friendly and not rushed. They seemed to have additional staff available which certainly made things run well. Food was ample and in spite of being full both night there were no parking issues. Clean modern room...at least room 304. Would stay there again without question.

Room Tip: 304 was away from elevators which we prefer
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Wow...believe the bad reviews for this Hampton Inn hotel! I am a Hilton Honors member and stay at all levels of Hiltons around the world including their Waldorf Astoria brand and I can say without hesitation, this is the dirtiest and in the worst shape of ANY Hilton brand I have ever stayed in. There are not many hotels in the area (and the other ones are below a Hilton brand) and I think Hampton Inn Washington NC takes advantage of it. I made my reservation Thur Hilton reservations and not online because you can cancel , modify, etc if need be. Well, NOT HERE!! And to make matters worse, while I was on HOLD while the agent contacted the SMOKING Hampton Inn to put me on a non smoking floor, my rate increased by $15!!!! I arrive to a lobby smelling of stale smoke !!! Wake up Washington Hampton, this is not 1960!!and you don't have to allow smoking just because you are in the tobacco State. I arrived at shift Change and saw a police car and two officers walking out with a young female employee.... I thought "wow was there an issue that the police had to be called?". No, it was the front desk girl entertaining her police officer friends . Maybe is she was not distracted, she would not have given me keys to the WRONG ROOM!!! My room was already assigned by the AMAZING Buffy. My room was 318.. which was printed on the inside of the key envelope but 313 was on the outside which went with the keys. Well it just so happened that the people who were in my room arrived at the same time as me and saw my walk into my room but if they hadn't , they would have WALKED IN ON ME AT midnight. The couple make a fuss and tell Buffy they want me out. So I go get the cart downstairs ... go back up and start to reload all my thing. Buffy finally gets them to agree to take the other room. So I unpack my things again. I was about to sleep in my car seeing that it was sooooo late and I had to be up early. Buffy was very sorry and embarrassed by the mistake. SO that's when I see a room that has water damage , mold , urine dripped on the floor, urine all down the toilet , spills on the outer area near the closet , NASTY WHIRLPOOL TUB, dirty and molded fixtures , water damage ... the list goes and goes. I've seen nicer Motel 6s!!! Buffy needs to get a job at a higher end hotel --- or the competition coming across the street - Fairfield Inn! She is management material. And if the rooms are this dirty,then so is the pool and the breakfast. I would not trust the food or the cleanliness . Stay away. Stay in Williamston .. it's close by and better property !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The ladies who fixed breakfast were outstanding. My Dad cannot walk well and as soon as they learned what he liked they had it ready for him every morning, in his plate at the table! that is service!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
1.1 km away
28.7 km away
Hampton Inn Greenville
Hampton Inn Greenville
#1 of 22 in Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn Washington? Share your experiences!