“I just LOVE this house!”

Review of Sea La Vie

Laundry Room off Dining Area
Outdoor Shower on 1st Floor Covered Deck
Ground Floor Carport Area
Streetside Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

chipper34...
“I just LOVE this house!”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was PERFECT for us! Hate to tell anyone else how great it is, because I don't want it rented out so much that we can't get it. Ha! But the owners deserve praise BIG time for their talents in decorating this house as well as stocking it. They thought of everything! My husband and I plus 2 of our 20-something year old kids and 2 of their friends stayed here all week. Grandparents and aunts and uncles came for a few days at a time. Enough beds for all. Enough parking for all. This house is owned by a couple of sisters and they must be moms, because they have the bedding assortment just right. Our kids do not like sharing beds, so having 2 sets of bunk beds and 2 twins for them was perfect!!! The house is decorated beautifully! The kitchen is stocked with every pot, pan, utensil, etc....you can imagine. I thought I had figured out the one thing they didn't have....a muffin pan!....But I found one the 2nd day there! The decking is very spacious providing shade, sun, and TALL chairs for great visibility! Plenty of room to store your boogie boards and beach stuff. Also, there's an enclosed hot/cold shower on the deck. Oh! and a BONUS ...there are extra portable fans "hidden" in closets throughout the house! Not that anyone needed them (air conditioning worked just fine)....except me...the middle aged lady! I love this house and already have reserved it for next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I've looked at tons of houses for rent at Topsail. For us - this had the best of everything.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing