“Home town feeling.”
Review of S & S Grill

S & S Grill
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Thomasville
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

We had stop in to do some train watching. The S&S is beside the tracks. Wrap around bar that everyone sits at. Very friendly community.
Great food, and desserts.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I came in from Houston, Texas to visit family, and we stopped there for lunch. Oh my goodness - is it good! Get the thick bologna sandwich! Now normally I don't eat bologna, but after tasting my brother's sandwich, I had to have one. Get the homemade chips with ranch dip too. And save room for a piece of pie.
They have very limited hours and are only open Monday through Friday so plan accordingly.
The employees are so warm and friendly. I loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

S & S is a great little grill. My favorite place to get a burger. Seating is all at the winding counter on stools. Owners are great. You can't beat the service or the local atmosphere.

1  Thank JJCIII
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Great place to get a burger and other grill food, enjoy there or take out. There is usally a special food not on the menu most days

Reviewed 6 June 2014

OK, the S&S may not be mom and pop as two ladies, I think mom and daughter, were running the show. A nice location in historic part of Thomasville in a park like setting near the railroad tracks and the local museum. They did a great job in this small retro diner type restaurant with a serpentine counter.

We stumbled on S&S when looking for a quick breakfast in Thomasville. The ladies were very efficient and friendly. I had eggs and bacon and couldn't believe I got four healthy size slices perfectly done - nicely cooked eggs and good grits and toast. We were also offered a jar of their homemade strawberry jam. This place is the real deal. Would like to go back and sample their lunch menu.