“The most ultimate vacation with family and friends”
I'm on a boat! Aerial View
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Floor Plan 1st & 2nd Floors
Floor Plan 3rd Floor
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aMominCar...
Cary, North Carolina
“Good Rental but could be better”
Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented this house from Treasure Realty for part of the week over Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return again one day.

Location: The house is on a nice stretch of beach, more sand at high tide than other places we have stayed on the island. It is on the main road through the island so there was traffic out front that you could hear when sitting on the back porch overlooking the beach, however it wasn't that bad.. However, it was very quiet in the house and you didn't notice the road. It is close to shops and restaurants and a couple of good parks.

Layout of the house: There was one king size bedroom on the top floor along with the kitchen, dining and living areas and a half bath. The middle floor had two master suites, one with king and one with queen and two other bedrooms (one with twins and one with a bunk) that shared a hall bath. The lower floor had another room that has a bunk, seating, table and a very small TV. It would be nice if the owners would invest in a larger TV for this room and re-arrange so the seating faced the TV. The kids were hoping this would be a room for their video games and movies but the TV was way too small.

Condition of the house: Overall the house was very clean however this is where there is room for improvement. The carpets are in awful condition with a significant amount of stains. A house that allows pets really should have something easier to keep clean like tile or engineered hardwood. The shower heads in a few of the bathrooms either let very little water out or sprayed in all directions. Both the microwave and dishwasher did not work when we checked in and this really shouldn't have been an issue if the realty company had addressed appropriately. The dishwasher was repaired but the microwave could not be fixed and we were told Wednesday afternoon that they would come back with a new one. They never came. The microwave wasn't a big deal until late Thursday and Friday when we wanted to start re-heating Thanksgiving leftovers. We checked out Saturday, still no microwave.

Other: We really enjoyed the hot tub, it was perfect for the cool November evenings. It would be nice if the owners could install some type of permanent gates for the porches on each level to help keep the dogs in. Would just be a nice touch for their four-legged guests. Wi-Fi worked very well. Beds were comfortable. Kitchen was well stocked and there were plenty of dishes, silverware. Nice to have TV's in all of the bedrooms.

Overall we enjoyed staying in the home and had a wonderful holiday with family. We would rent the house again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: layout
Liked least: conditio of carpets
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Morgantown
Reviewed 2 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013

2 Aug 2013
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found this to be a nice house despite the shortcomings you experienced. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences. Had you notified us about those things, we would have been glad to address them while you were here. I will share your feedback with the owner and I have forwarded your file on to our customer service manager, Bill, for review regarding hot tub charge. Please let us know how we might assist you in the further: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

9 Aug 2012
Dear Vsf3boys,

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed staying in this lovely home, even though it was further from Surf City than you were hoping. Our reservation specialists can help with this in the future. I wish that you had called to let us know that the home was not cleaned in keeping with your expectations. We are always glad to send our cleaning crew back out to clean for you. Sometimes, during high tide, the beach does narrow, but it widens as the tide goes out. It is not necessary to climb the wall from the carport area, since there is direct beach access from both decks. Many homeowners prefer to provide access from upper decks for various reasons. I hope that is helpful as you consider planning your next visit.

Please give us a call when you are ready to book again: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back to Topsail!
VA
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

20 Jul 2012
Hi Pam,

Thanks so much for your candid review. I appreciate your kind words about Treasure Realty, and I am so sorry to hear that this home was not the best fit for you all. I do wish that you had called us while you were here, so that we could have addressed these issues during your stay. We are always happy to send out a cleaning crew if the home is not cleaned to your standards. In addition we could have sent out an exterminator and/or traps for those pesky sugar ants. I am so sorry about that.

I will definitely share your feedback—especially about the beds and the carpets with the owner. Thanks for alerting us about the discrepancy regarding the number of bathrooms advertised being 4, when the house actually has 4.5. This is another issue that we and/or the linen company could have taken care of for you had you let us know while you were here. We have adjusted the description of the property to reflect the correct number of bathrooms.

Thanks again for choosing Treasure Realty. Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know how we might do just that. Please give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Amy

Travellers are raving about these Surf City hotels

IN
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing