“Loco Joes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I liked your onion rings and spring rolls they were very delicious. The atmosphere is quaint and original.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My title pretty much says it all. Great food. A variance of many types of meals to eat. Go early for dinner.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Southport to do a little shopping and happened to be near Loco Jo's, so decided to give it a try for lunch.

Very nice, diverse menu (something to meet most folks' taste), and it is superbly prepared, and served in fairly generous portions.

Very nice selection of beers, as well - lots of stuff from smaller breweries, including quite a few NC microbrews.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, 4 kids (ages 4-13) and our dog stopped here on our way to the ferry to go to BHI we were thankful they had outside seating so our dog could hang out with us outside.
I got the lettuce wraps and they were delicious (I am picky). My husband got the pulled pork sandwich and the kids got cheeseburgers and chicken tenders. Service was really good too. I wish I could remember her name (Vikings fan!) Reasonable prices and a perfect little stop. I would recommend this place and will stop here again on our next trip to BHI.

2  Thank Juliejorgy
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Found this place by accident and sat outside for a cold drink and thinking about a snack. Then we saw the menu specials! Crispy duck, soft shelled crabs and other unexpected dishes. Waitress was super friendly and the food was really, really good. I only went inside to use the rest room, but it seemed fine and certainly wasn't noisy.

Might not be everybody's thing, but we'll be going back!