“Excellent ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It might seem odd to eat curry in a seafood area but I highly recommend the lemongrass curry...outstanding flavors!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Place was recommend by our realtor. Typical beach bar decor as in fun place. Good tunes playing. I ordered their special burger ( onions, mushrooms and cheese). Hugh burger. Could have split with wife but ate the whole thing by myself. Wife had ordered the fish and chips and said it was the best fish and chips she had ever had. Real friendly staff. Highly recommended

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This makes about our fifth tip to this local bar/restaurant. People are friendly and food is great. I have the fried cod every time!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This was my first time eating here. I remember when it was a deli and what a nice treat to have a cute pub style eatery in Southport. We ate outside at one of the two tables. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The French dip was delicious as were the onion rings. I'll be back for dinner and try the curry. Good spot!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is our very favorite restaurant in Southport. Casual fare and incredible Vietnamese dishes. Space is limited, but it is worth the wait! Great price point.