“Spectacular Lunch and Service!!!”
Review of Steamers

Steamers
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Choose from the highest quality of steamed, grilled, and fresh fried seafood on the Outer Banks, along with signature items like our baby back ribs, vegetarian black bean soup, and New York style cheesecake. Enjoy a seasonal cocktail at the bar, relax in our bright and airy indoor dining areas, or take in gorgeous ocean views from our outdoor deck.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yanie, our server was awesome, she was very knowledgable about the menu and had suggested great food, she was very nice and attentive. We ordered the Steamers Signature Platter and Black Angus Pork Belly Burger. The price was just right for the food that we received. The ambiance of the restaurant was modern chic and great for couples and families too. We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sales lady at Staples said ”Its Wednesday and if you order a sandwich you get a free cup of seafood bisque”.
Not only is the food outstanding, the restaurant is new, impeccably clean, service is prompt and friendly. We’ve been back and as well pleased. The bisque is great. Shrimp and steamed clams likewise
Jack Cook

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is one of our fave restaurants, since before they moved from Corolla. We had lunch today, sat upstairs by windows. Fish tacos were so good, just fresh and fabulous. I rarely clean my plate and I ate every bite. DH had flounder po boy and he said mmmm about every other bite. Even my iced tea tasted fresh and delicious. Hush puppies were really yummy, they were gobbled pretty quick. The restaurant is lovely inside. It's bright, very clean, spacious, non-cluttered and decorated in a pretty palette. Our server was so friendly and happy, had great service even as she got busy with several tables. I think we are going back before we head home!!

1  Thank CalicoskiesNC
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Staff was awesome and the food was really good. The only downside is that the price was a little pricey for the quantity of the food. Overall, it is a great place for seafood.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here with family and friends in mid September and had the best meal of our time spent in Duck. From the welcome through to leaving we were made to feel very special. Our waitress was outgoing and fun and able to provide answers to all our questions about the menu. The food was delicious, I personally recommend the Bisque, Hush Puppies and the Ribs. If you have any room left you must try the Cheesecake and the Chocolate Cake, both to die for. We shared one of each between 8 but honestly I think I could have eaten the whole lot . I know this is part of chain but the personal touch is still there and I don't think you will be let down.

2  Thank TNT6264
123LAC, Owner at Steamers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for the great review and the kind words. Just wanted to let you know that while our name (Steamers) is not original, our restaurant most certainly is. We are a small, owner operated establishment and hope to never be part of a chain:)
We look forward to your next visit!
Linda