All reviews front desk choice hotels waffles sausage myrtle beach room was clean cookies hot breakfast outlet mall clean place waffle maker the breakfast area next morning would definitely stay here again pleasant surprise great place to stay free breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The facility was very welcoming, conveniently located, and CLEAN. The young lady at the front desk was most helpful in locating a great restaurant and all around southern hospitality was shown to us during this trip. The continental breakfast was very nice and the ladies working kept everything stocked and neat and clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Just thrilled to know you found us Clean and Friendly! Those are two of our all time favorite words that we love to hear from our guests. A little Southern hospitality is like icing on the cake. The best part will be to have you again as our treasured guest.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving on I 95 and stayed for 1 night. My room was very clean and nice. Hotel staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good and included eggs, sausage waffles and other items. I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for noting us as an excellent retreat just off I-95! We strive to offer super clean, comfortable guest rooms, full hot breakfast and welcoming front desk staff. We want to be the stay of your dreams. Please come again whenever you can.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

As one of the first people to ever stay at this nice hotel (years ago), I'll try not to let sentimentality affect my review. Right from the beginning, I knew that this was one of the better Sleep Inns. In earlier days of Sleep Inns, I used to notice sounds from adjoining rooms due to thin walls. Not here. This is one of the really good ones. Everything's still nice, new, and clean. The front desk staff (yes, even Lisa :) is always friendly and make you feel welcome away from home. (How do you teach that? Guess it's just an NC thing.). In any event, they always have a decent breakfast, the pool's open past Labor Day (jumped in a few times today after a long drive), and as I indicated in my review title, they never let me down. That seems like a simple thing, but for a traveler, it's HUGE! Sleep Inn Smithfield, keep up the good work (and promote Lisa to GM; you gotta love her).

Room Tip: Upstairs and in front (there's a new hotel facing the back)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1bert818
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Never Lets Me Down has put us way up on Cloud 9! We greatly appreciate your loyalty by returning to stay with us whenever you in our neighborhood. You have been so nice. We really hoping you will be back with us soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Quiet, clean, comfortable room and descent breakfast. Just off I-95 and convenient to many varied restaurants, Starbucks, neat Sports bar, movie theater, and factory outlet stores. Great location - Smithfield is a great stopping off point along I-95.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

So glad you had a chance to check our our neighborhood. It is really convenient to all kinds of treats just off I-95. We are most thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. The best would be to have you come stay again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I arrived at the hotel right after I had gotten my second "emergency tornado warning" on my phone. I was warmly greeted by the front desk staff who went through all the precautions and procedures that could be needed in the event of a tornado. It is good to know that the safety of their guests was a priority.

My room was tastefully decorated and was clean. It had a big beautiful shower. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. I emptied my cooler contents into the refrigerator and re-packed them the following morning.

Wi-fi worked perfectly. Great value, especially next to the outlets.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo