Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Smithfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksausagewaffleschoice hotelsmyrtle beachcookiesroom was cleanoutlet mallwaffle makerhot breakfastadjoining roomsthe breakfast areawalking distancewould definitely stay here againroom keypleasant surprisegreat stop
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Quiet, clean, comfortable room and descent breakfast. Just off I-95 and convenient to many varied restaurants, Starbucks, neat Sports bar, movie theater, and factory outlet stores. Great location - Smithfield is a great stopping off point along I-95.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

So glad you had a chance to check our our neighborhood. It is really convenient to all kinds of treats just off I-95. We are most thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. The best would be to have you come stay again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I arrived at the hotel right after I had gotten my second "emergency tornado warning" on my phone. I was warmly greeted by the front desk staff who went through all the precautions and procedures that could be needed in the event of a tornado. It is good to know that the safety of their guests was a priority.

My room was tastefully decorated and was clean. It had a big beautiful shower. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. I emptied my cooler contents into the refrigerator and re-packed them the following morning.

Wi-fi worked perfectly. Great value, especially next to the outlets.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed 1 night on a trip up I95 from FL to NJ .
We do this trip often and Smithfield is a perfect half way stop . Lots of restaurants and hotel choices .
Tried the Sleep In for the first time , skeptical of the great reviews .
The reviews say it all . This was everything positive that you read here .
Clean modern rooms , nice breakfast , friendly crew and a very good value with our AARP rate.
Only wish that it was pet friendly for the trips that we make with our dog . We have another nice Smithfield area hotel for those trips .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

How fortunate for us that you landed for a night and stayed with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and everything was to your liking. We hope this is the start of more visits when you are in our neighborhood. Thank you for being so kind.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed at Sleep Inn many years ago, but once we got a dog, we couldn't go there anymore, because It wasn't a pet friendly hotel. But now, (sadly) we no longer have to concern outselves, so we decided to go back to one of our favorite places! Clean, and beautiful, we couldn't have been any more pleased with our room. Everyone was pleasant, breakfast terrific, location great! I am sure we will be going there again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

We are impressed that you remembered us and returned even after some time has passed. Couldn't be better is a headline we treasure! We are thrilled to have you back.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We usually have a good experience; however, the last couple of stays have been very unpleasant. When we stayed in March, the people in the room next to us had a child that was screaming and arguing with the mother and vice versa at 10 o'clock at night. This was to the extent that people in other rooms, including us, were coming out of our rooms to see where it was coming from. I called downstairs to the front office at least twice and was told that they would take care of if and to give it about 30 minutes and to call back if it continued. Well, I'm not sure that the front desk did anything because nothing changed. We finally had enough and requested that our room be moved to another floor and away from that room. That was the only thing that solved this situation. In my opinion the hotel did nothing. We attempted to stay there again in June. We booked and paid for two rooms and asked that they be adjoining. When we arrived, we were told that there were no adjoining rooms left, yet it was early and the parking lot was empty. This had never happened before and we have ALWAYS been able to have adjoining rooms. I expressed that we had paid for the rooms in advance and had never had a problem, and their appeared to be no one else there that had checked in. How could this be? It wasn't until I mentioned going to another hotel that the clerk then became accommodating, so we thought. She then told us that there were two adjoining rooms and proceeded to give us the keys. Well, the rooms that she assigned us to were on the 3rd floor all the way at the end of the hallway. First of all, although we requested non-smoking rooms, due to our daughters asthma, it was clear that someone has smoked in this room. It smelled heavily of smoke and other things. It was clear that this is where the stick the party people. This being unacceptable, we returned to the front desk and requested other adjoining rooms. We were assigned two more rooms on the 2nd floor, which were much better. However, for some reason, the clerk only gave us keys for one room and not both, although we paid for two rooms. Therefore, we returned to the front desk again. Her excuse this time was that she didn't think that we were checking in to both rooms. SERIOUSLY??? I'm not sure if she was slow or just being facetious; however; I had just about had enough of this clerk. The next day, the kids went to the pool and utilized the stairway. What a surprise to see hundreds of insects crawling up the wall in the stairwell on the second floor. It was quite disgusting. I notified the front desk of this as well. One of the clerks quickly took a spray can and headed in that direction. Needless to say, after both of these last two experiences, we will never stay at the Sleep Inn again. We travel to North Carolina quite frequently and have always stayed there. We usually have a very pleasant experience with our favorite clerk Lisa, who was not there during either stay. However, the customer service along with the insects was a huge turn off for us. I would stress to management to train all of their people to provide excellent customer service to ALL people at all times.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
mboyette, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017