All reviewsroom was cleannew jerseyoutlet mallwafflescheck in went smoothlywill stay there againalarm clocknice place to stayother hotels in the areaoutback steakhousechoice hotelsgreat stopnon smokingking bednorth carolinamotelpillows
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I used the Choice Hotels app to book this room, as I am a Platinum Member, which means I travel a lot. I was surprised by the outside appearance (a little shabby), the outside stairs (thought it was indoor corridors), and the lengthy amounts of walking and stair climbing needed to get to our room (requested a first floor, but none available). Happily, the room was clean and what we needed, and the beds were comfortable, and the towels and sheets were clean and in good condition. The staff at check-in was kind and helpful. I had requested a room with two beds and a sofa-bed (3 adults who don't share), and they tried to call me because there was none available, and to ask if a room with 3 beds would be okay. They get points for the effort. Breakfast was fine...not gourmet, but certainly enough variety to find something healthy and satisfying. No real complaints except the price for the stairs and the outside corridors was too high. Do they charge a premium because of the proximity to the Outlet Center? Not sure. It's fine to stay here. Comfortable and safe.

Room Tip: First floor if you don't want to climb and carry luggage up stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank You for your comments regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. We are always open to opinions regarding our property which gives us an idea of how we can improve for our guests and how we can make Quality Inn Selma improve all the time

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Check in was smooth. Room quality overall was not good. Everything showed a lot of wear from the patches in the carpet to the buckeled ceiling in the shower. Room was however, clean. The mattresses were firm and I got a decent nights sleep. Close to the interstate but the traffic couldn't be heard because the AC unit sounded like a jet taking off but did provide cool air. I am a Choice Motels Platinum member so I stay at a lot of different properties. This is an OK stay but certainly nothing special. Some updating no refreshing is in order here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your honest comments regarding your stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. we at the moment are in the process of replacing all of our carpets in the room. If it was an issue with the A/C if you had mentioned this to the front desk then we would have come and checked it out or offer you to move to another room. Please do come again and see the improvements we are making.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Really good Quality Inn with all the usual things, plus you can get a 10% discount at 3 nearby restaurants by staying here. If you're stopping overnight in this part of North Carolina, this is your spot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward in seeing you again the next time you are in town

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Have stayed here 4 times based on my first time March 2015. Have stayed with my husband twice alone and 1 time with my older mother. All times same room, and with either just mine or also my mothers dog. This is the cleanest hotel ever

Room Tip: Any room you get is sure to be perfect
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sir, Thank You for staying with us every time after your first visit in 2015. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay each and every time. We always strive to take care of our repeat customers as yourself as well as new customers. We very much appreciate your repeat business and look forward in seeing you every time you are in town.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

NOT a bad price for a very clean, comfortable room that was right off of I-95, of course the price could have been a bit lower....but really can't complain. We didn't stay for the breakfast but must assume it would have been most adequate. All in all very pleased: clean-comfortable-well-lit-safe-convenient-very nice front desk staff.

Room Tip: Only occupied one room and it was very-very good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank You for your great comment regarding your stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. When next time in town please do come and stay with us again and hope you have the time to enjoy our variety of breakfast which consist of all Quality Inn breakfast requirements.