All reviews room was clean new jersey outlet mall eggs and sausage will stay there again alarm clock nice place to stay other hotels in the area outback steakhouse choice hotels great stop non smoking king bed north carolina yogurt motel pillows
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Check in was smooth. Room quality overall was not good. Everything showed a lot of wear from the patches in the carpet to the buckeled ceiling in the shower. Room was however, clean. The mattresses were firm and I got a decent nights sleep. Close to the interstate but the traffic couldn't be heard because the AC unit sounded like a jet taking off but did provide cool air. I am a Choice Motels Platinum member so I stay at a lot of different properties. This is an OK stay but certainly nothing special. Some updating no refreshing is in order here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

We appreciate your honest comments regarding your stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. we at the moment are in the process of replacing all of our carpets in the room. If it was an issue with the A/C if you had mentioned this to the front desk then we would have come and checked it out or offer you to move to another room. Please do come again and see the improvements we are making.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Really good Quality Inn with all the usual things, plus you can get a 10% discount at 3 nearby restaurants by staying here. If you're stopping overnight in this part of North Carolina, this is your spot.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward in seeing you again the next time you are in town

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Have stayed here 4 times based on my first time March 2015. Have stayed with my husband twice alone and 1 time with my older mother. All times same room, and with either just mine or also my mothers dog. This is the cleanest hotel ever

Room Tip: Any room you get is sure to be perfect
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sir, Thank You for staying with us every time after your first visit in 2015. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay each and every time. We always strive to take care of our repeat customers as yourself as well as new customers. We very much appreciate your repeat business and look forward in seeing you every time you are in town.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

NOT a bad price for a very clean, comfortable room that was right off of I-95, of course the price could have been a bit lower....but really can't complain. We didn't stay for the breakfast but must assume it would have been most adequate. All in all very pleased: clean-comfortable-well-lit-safe-convenient-very nice front desk staff.

Room Tip: Only occupied one room and it was very-very good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank You for your great comment regarding your stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. When next time in town please do come and stay with us again and hope you have the time to enjoy our variety of breakfast which consist of all Quality Inn breakfast requirements.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, they were nice enough to give me extra sheets when my son were sick. Breakfast not so great, and it stops at 9:30... But hey, it was free so, prettu good stay overall. I dont think I would come back here though, the room had a funny smell.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
harrypatel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for the time spent to write a review for your recent stay at Quality Inn Selma NC. Our staff is always eager to help guest with anything they need to make their stay pleasant. Regarding the breakfast it is all the requirements of a Quality Inn breakfast. Furthermore, if the room was not satisfactory, if you would have told the front desk we would have been more than happy to change it for you. Please give us another chance and I will personally assist you.