“Good Food”
Review of Winks Barbecue

Winks Barbecue
Ranked #24 of 184 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Winks Barbecue may have the best vegetables I have had out of the home. Serving are plentiful. The Seafood & Barbecue are good. Friends have bragged on the ribs and steaks. Wait staff has been good and friendly even when really busy.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Looking at the menu, you may get a little confused. Not only will you find the aforementioned BBQ, but also fish and pancakes. What I had (chopped bbq tray) was very good.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Always enjoy breakfast at Wink's with the men from my neighborhood. Wait staff always friendly, they know our names!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Unreal the variety available. Black Angus Prime Rib, Fresh Chesapeake Oysters, Mahi Mahi, Fresh Flounder, Dipped Fried Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, everything is great!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was staying in a nearby hotel on the side of the highway with fewer restaurant choices. I like to avoid chain restaurants when travelling and intentionally look for local places. This was really my only option so I went in and grabbed a salad to go. Looks like a place I would probably frequent if I lived in the area. Breakfast and a meat n three type place. Service was friendly and quick. I was tired from travelling and it was getting late so I wanted to eat something light, otherwise I would have enjoyed trying out more of the menu. Will remember this place the next time in the area.