“Great food!”
Review of Winks Barbecue

Winks Barbecue
Ranked #24 of 184 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Unreal the variety available. Black Angus Prime Rib, Fresh Chesapeake Oysters, Mahi Mahi, Fresh Flounder, Dipped Fried Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, everything is great!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was staying in a nearby hotel on the side of the highway with fewer restaurant choices. I like to avoid chain restaurants when travelling and intentionally look for local places. This was really my only option so I went in and grabbed a salad to go. Looks like a place I would probably frequent if I lived in the area. Breakfast and a meat n three type place. Service was friendly and quick. I was tired from travelling and it was getting late so I wanted to eat something light, otherwise I would have enjoyed trying out more of the menu. Will remember this place the next time in the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Can't come to my hometown without at least one trip to Wink's for a "real" footlong hot dog. Great is the word. Mustard, slaw and chili make it top notch; add chopped onions for "all the way". Today my friend ordered their homemade potato chips with ranch dressing on the side, for dipping. This was a new menu item in lieu of fries and they were fantastic; crisp and not greasy at all. And who can go wrong with ranch dressing for dipping? These chips remind me of the kettle fried variety that are now so popular in the bagged brands. We also had some really good southern sweet iced tea. Before leaving town I will be back to buy "dip" for fixing vinegar base NC style cue once I am back in SC.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good place to get southern comfort food. Hot dogs, hamburgers and of course BBQ. At the end of the meal you have to get the cream filled oatmeal cookie. It is unreal.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Server was very nice and attentive. Home cooking and priced reasonably. Too much food if you only want a light lunch. Took leftovers with us.