“The Barbecue is really good and Service is tops”
Review of College Barbecue

College Barbecue
Ranked #26 of 186 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Everytime I go in here the Service is excellent and the Food is always fresh and good quality. The Fried Corn on the Cob is really good and fresh

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My bf and I decided to give College BBQ a try. We ordered the BBQ plates. The slaw was your average slaw with vinegar BBQ sauce. The meat really didn’t have much flavor and for some reason there was a lot of liquid at the bottom of my plate. We tried the fried lemon pepper corn, my bf thought it was too oily. It was just ok.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Foot long hot dog was good. Fries were very fresh. My husband had barbecue and thought it was good. He really liked the hushpuppies; they were like in the 70's and fresh. We were there around 1:30 pm so they were not "leftovers" from lunch. The only thought we have was they do not have coleslaw, only barbecue slaw and my husband is not a barbecue slaw type person. The service was speedy after we ordered also.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

You know you’ve made a good decision about a place to eat when you open the door of your car and smell their barbecue cooking. Head inside and genuinely friendly staff greet you. They long ago memorized what my partner and I like to drink. The barbecue is so darn good I almost never have anything else; but the rest of the menu is high quality too.
Great food; warm and friendly staff; modest prices. Hard place to beat.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

CB has been around for almost ever. Food is good. Wait staff are unique but get the job done. Probably could film another TV show here.