“Authentic Pork Souflaki”

Mykonos Grill
Ranked #40 of 177 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Delicious food, great Greek wine (Retsina)! Friendly service.
Nice Greek music... Pita and Tsaziki are good, also the Greek salad.
We'll come back everytime we are in Salisbury NC.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

They have about 8-10 platter's on menu board.All are basically marinated chicken or pork on a stick. Wish steak was offered. Need to put more Greek offerings on special. Ate the Spankopita W/Greek Salad they added a stick of chicken. Called it a board special.Food was very good wish they put better salad greens than iceberg. Also they could put a few more ripe olives. Grated blue cheese,feta chesse and parmesan needs a lil more on top but not a bad balance. Would love Moussaka on regular menu board.Also Pastitsio make a good daily menu item. If you love a great combo's platter the combination platter with Spankopita,Gyro,chicken Souvlaki is a awesome choice.Love sweet's but need some more affordable options. Nice to include a small but decent square of Baklava on a few combination platter's. Desert's are awesome but too expensive for everyday lunch. Maybe get some cookies or smaller versions of deli desert's. Especially at lunch time. Overall clean awesome restaurant with great food. Glad to have them in Salisbury NC. Please take my suggestions into consideration.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Was delighted to learn my hometown had a Greek restaurant these dsys as mu best and okdest friend is Greek and we grew up together and remain friends to this day. I learned to appreciate Greek food from her family. The menu had lots of variety. I had pork shish ka bobs over rice and Greek salad. It was delicious and the portions were huge to the point my friends and I all had leftovers for take out boxes. One friend had the same as me but the other had Greek spaghetti. Since my other shish ka bob person doesn't care for feta and I adore it our waiter kindky brought me her share in its own small container. I did take home a slice of their marvelous carrot cake and I couldn't leave without taking a piece of baklava with me. My hostess and I shared the carrot cake the next morning for breakfast and it was moist and delicious with coffee. My hostess and I shared the extra feta as we dined on our leftovers for lunch the next day. This is a super addition to the town and I wish it continued success and will be back when I next come home to visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I recently tried Mykonos Grill for the first time. I picked up some lunches for my office & myself. I had the pita cheeseburger & fries. It was great! Had not had a pita burger in many years. Burger was juicy, pita was soft & toppings were delish. The ladies in my office enjoyed their meals as well.
Great place for lunch. There are places to be seated & parking is great.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

A friend / colleague suggested this restaurant for lunch today/ I had actually never heard of it or seen it before because it's tucked back in a small shopping plaza.

As a vegetarian, I was a bit leery. What would there be for me - only a humus appetizer? Was I wrong.

I ordered the falafel pita with humus and tzatziki (fries on the side) and my friend ordered the veggie pita with humus and tzatziki )Greek salad on the side).

NOT date food because the pitas are stuffed and messy, but absolutely scrumptious!! Tons of fries on my plate, and her salad was huge.

Excellent service: A very pleasant women who took our order, brought our trays and offered us drinks to go.

I was eyeing the baklava but was too full to attempt it even though it looked delicious.

I will return.