“Great pita burgers!”

Mykonos Grill
Ranked #37 of 177 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I recently tried Mykonos Grill for the first time. I picked up some lunches for my office & myself. I had the pita cheeseburger & fries. It was great! Had not had a pita burger in many years. Burger was juicy, pita was soft & toppings were delish. The ladies in my office enjoyed their meals as well.
Great place for lunch. There are places to be seated & parking is great.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

A friend / colleague suggested this restaurant for lunch today/ I had actually never heard of it or seen it before because it's tucked back in a small shopping plaza.

As a vegetarian, I was a bit leery. What would there be for me - only a humus appetizer? Was I wrong.

I ordered the falafel pita with humus and tzatziki (fries on the side) and my friend ordered the veggie pita with humus and tzatziki )Greek salad on the side).

NOT date food because the pitas are stuffed and messy, but absolutely scrumptious!! Tons of fries on my plate, and her salad was huge.

Excellent service: A very pleasant women who took our order, brought our trays and offered us drinks to go.

I was eyeing the baklava but was too full to attempt it even though it looked delicious.

I will return.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

fresh food and friendly servers and great prices made for an awesome experience. save room for the baklava!!

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Had lunch there today. The special was Greek meatball soup. It was really good- meatballs with rice in a very tasty lemon chicken broth. I really love their spanakopida - it's about the best I've had. This is my favorite lunch spot in Salisbury. While I understand that the desserts are not baked there, the cheesecake is excellent too - very tall and rich.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I met some friends here for dinner. We called ahead for a table for eight and they had it waiting when we got there. The atmosphere is very cozy and casual. Our server was prompt and took our drink orders. They have a very eclectic menu. However obviously their specialty is Greek food. My wife and oldest daughter ordered the vegetarian platter. My youngest daughter ordered the Greek chicken wrap. I ordered the Greek meatballs over rice with the side Greek salad.

The food was delicious. All of it was homemade and cook to perfection. both my daughters cleaned their plates. The portions of food are very generous. The wait staff is friendly and very efficient. If you are looking for authentic Greek cuisine and plenty of it this is the place for you. You'll thank me later.