“Great lunch experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First time here. Our crew of five came in for lunch. The place was packed. Short wait in line. Friendly and attentive counter staff. Food was served promptly and our orders were all correct. Food was very good. Will return

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate dinner here due this being one of the kids favorite places to eat. The prices are extremely reasonable. The combo includes a large amount of food at a very decent price. The cheeseburger I ordered was surprisingly very tasty, unlike at other fast food restaurants. My daughter absolutely loves their chicken quesadillas. My son likes their corn dogs, quesadillas and cheeseburgers. Somehow, he ordered all of those in a combo. The fries are also pretty good, not greasy. The milkshakes are exceptional! They have a great variety to choose from, not just the usual chocolate, vanilla or strawberry. Recommend this restaurant to others wanting fast food that tastes more "home-cooked" than at other chains.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Wow, we knew this was a hot spot when we decided to get dessert and head back to the hotel. We went through the drive thru. It had two lines, and moved very well. I think it took us about 15 minutes or so to order and get our shakes, and it was well worth the wait! Will stop by again when we are in town.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The hamburgers have a smoky taste like those at Burger KIng. The fries are so-so. Cashier personnel is either slow or given to bill-padding. Cheese is extra, also tomato and billing is odd. I ordered from the tray menu to the right of the counter, visibly displayed, thinking that the bill would be for a tray, but instead it was broken down into sandwich and drink as separate items, and the time was an hour earlier, explained as "military time". The service is fast, which is good, as there can be lines. On the other hand, the food is unremarkable, and the hamburgers inferior to the leading chains. I would not go back there, ever.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

You can eat Cookout everyday . It never gets old it has great food the cashiers are quick on their feet and get your food out quickly . Milkshakes are so good ! Cajan Style trays . EVERYTHING

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!