“Loved the burnt ends!”
Review of The Smoke Pit

The Smoke Pit
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, large portions, wonderful service! Our waiter, Todd, even remembered our favorite dish from our last visit. Definitely our new favorite place to eat!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I came during lunch and I received my food in a matter of a few minutes. The Alabama sauce on the chicken quarters was spectacular! The only thing better than the food was my waitress, Alaina. Superb service and excellent food, great combination!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We did family key style braised tips, ribs and beef BBQ with sides of bean, potatoe salad and sweet potatoes tots. Very little left to take home. They close at 9 on Friday night. We arrived at 8:45 and we're seated and ordered quickly. Our waitress was fast and our service was awesome. Can't wait to have the tips which are my favorite. The BBQ sauces are excellent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We spent the afternoon at the transportation museum. The Smoke Pit was recommended to us & we were fortunate that we arrived before the Friday night crowd. We were seated after a 10 minute wait around 6:30. Our waitress was attentive & friendly. The wife enjoyed a spud loaded with BBQ pork. I ordered the medium pulled pork platter. I loved the Texas-style green beans that were flavored with bacon. The sweet potato tater tots were good too. We had so much food that we took half of it home. Will definitely come back when we're in Salisbury again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The place we eat in Salisbury. Alway great food. We love their smoked items. They changed the menu and do not offer combo plates here anymore, so it costs more to get different items to eat and have to pay for sides. More than the combo plates used to cost. Not a fancy place. Food is served on plastic trays with paper on them. They do pile on the food. Food is smoked daily and they can run out of food. Can be busy and service slow.