Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mrs Tiggywinkle
Perth, Australia

I should have stayed here!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Apr 2021
I ended up spending my first night in Esperance at Driftwood due to a mix up with the booking I had made with another establishment along the road. I had the option of spending the remaining 3 nights here or going to where I had booked originally...I should have stayed here. It's a similar price to the other establishment but is far superior in my opinion not to mention much larger and better equipped which is a bonus should the weather turn and you decide to stay indoors.
Date of stay: March 2021
0.6 km from Driftwood Apartments
  • Algotels
1.2 km from Driftwood Apartments
Free parking
USB charging station either side of the bed!
    AU$157
Overlooking pool & nature playground
  • Vio.com
2.4 km from Driftwood Apartments
View more hotels in Esperance
All reviews stay there again short stroll two storey across the road queen bed a great stay kathy unit dishwasher balcony esplanade amenities bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

Lovely apartments, right across from the beach and close to everything in town.
Owners have gone to a great deal of trouble to think of little things which make a difference.
Beds comfortable, unit spacious.
Would recommend

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

I stayed at this wonderful property while passing through Esperance on a recent road trip.

I was really impressed by the quality of the accommodation, how well appointed and clean it was and the amazing location.

This is the perfect place for an Esperance getaway - right across the road from the beach and a 5 minute walk to the centre of town.

It has everything you will need for a great stay. Highly recommended for couples and families.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Roy David J
Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

We spent a week in Esperance, wanting to enjoy some time away from the city. Upon arrival, we were able to access our key and empty the car. We were a short walk from the centre of town and right next to the beach! We enjoyed most meals on the balcony outside and even enjoyed usimg the Ziggy BBQ. The place was clean & tidy and the staff were helpful. We will definitely return.
Some of the location highlights for us were:
The foreshore was right outside. Easy walking or cycling
Skate park very close by - great for the kids
Close to town
The only tricky part of the stay was the parking, which could be a challenge for some, but workable for our 7 seater minivan.
TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

Very nice clean apartment, comfortable beds and sufficient furniture for relaxation.
Good parking facilities easy walking distance to town centre
Very good value, friendly, helpful staff.
Definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Driftwood Apartments is a well-located self-service apartment. The amenities were excellent with all the creature comforts of home. The Ziggy BBQ was a great addition and offered an opportunity to get my grill on. There were some lovely little touches that were appreciated such as salt and pepper, cooking oil, washing powder and detergent. Located only a few steps from the beach and close to the main street, the location is excellent. I would recommend hiring a car as most of the tourist sites are a bit of a drive out of town. Local shops are within easy walking distance and proximity to take away was a little too convenient. I read other reviews rating the bed as comfortable my experience was contrary to this and the bed was the most disappointing feature of an otherwise excellent apartment. It was certainly an economy purchase and the couch was far more comfortable but too short. My only gripe was the bed and after a couple of weeks, I wanted to sleep on the floor or buy a blow-up mattress. Otherwise, a brilliant place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2019