Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Worth visit but overpriced.

Overpriced entry at $14.00 per adult. Great that someone has done this to have as an attraction... read more

Reviewed yesterday
789janettab
Geraldton, Australia
via mobile
Overpriced

Reviewed 17 February 2024
Solotravels2023
Broome, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Esperance
from AU$1,495.00
from AU$2,495.00
from AU$2,495.00
More Info
All reviews pink granite the real thing original stone gift shop full size entry fee worth a visit cape le grand great place to visit replica uk england structure acoustics altar perge druids
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024

I felt it was overpriced you spend maybe 30 minutes taking a look and the assistants do verbally tell you about the stones, apart from shop and cafe. I suggest $10 adult fee and less for seniors

Date of experience: February 2024
1  Thank Solotravels2023
Reviewed 13 January 2024

Drove out to visit but on noting that entrance fee was $14pp, chose not to enter replica sites in middle of day. If interested enough may be worth a visit and sunset/sunrise during solstices??

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 13 December 2023 via mobile

Still slightly confused by the whole thing to be honest - even having spent 30 mins wondering around it….

Calling it a replica is ‘loose’ as it’s not built the same (different stone, method of erecting, footings etc) as the original although like the original in the Uk, it’s smaller than anticipated…

It was a very quick visit. The site does have potential, especially with the briefing which is abit 1986…
The ladies were very friendly and knew their briefing script well.

Personally, it felt too expensive for what it was. There was only 2 of us - I feel bad for those family groups.
It’s a good visit and if I had the space and money, I’d build it too! It’s just steep for such a short visit time-wise.
To increase value, time spent inside needs to increase…

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 27 November 2023

An amazing achievement. Hundreds of tons of rock carved out of a quarry, then laboriously raised into position. Result: a lifesize reproduction of the original complete stonehenge in UK, & MUCH better to visit. So impressive, these stones towering above you. With a great gallery of pics showing how it was done.

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 15 October 2023

I had low expectations and thought it might be some amateurish display. I was already thinking of some Spinal Tap jokes!!

I could not have been more wrong! I was awestruck!!
A life size granite replica of Stonehenge as it would have looked 4000 years ago! Yes really !! It’s is majestic, mysterious and a must see. Just go!!

Date of experience: October 2023