Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
A wonder of Esperance

Who would believe it -- Stonehenge in it's entirety in Esperance!!! . Full size, all in local... read more

Reviewed 29 February 2024
379angelaf
Presteigne, United Kingdom
Overpriced

I felt it was overpriced you spend maybe 30 minutes taking a look and the assistants do verbally... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2024
Solotravels2023
Broome, Australia

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Esperance
from AU$1,495.00
from AU$2,495.00
from AU$2,495.00
More Info
All reviews pink granite the real thing original stone gift shop full size entry fee worth a visit cape le grand great place to visit replica uk england structure acoustics altar perge druids
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Extremely interesting. A lot of planning, work and money has obviously been spent constructing this site. Having visited Stonehenge in England it was interesting to see how it would have looked originally.

Date of experience: February 2019
Jillian B, Owner at Esperance Stonehenge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us it is appreciated here at Esperance Stonehenge.

Reviewed 14 February 2019

We loved our time at Stonehenge. It was really windy the day we went, however it was just awesome and amazing. We loved the talk and history given. Top place to put on the must see and do.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 14 February 2019

This is an amazing life-size replica of Great Britain's Stone Henge, which I have seen many times. It's great to see what Stone Henge would have looked like and well done to the creator of this replica. Very well presented.

Certainly worth a visit.

Date of experience: September 2018
Jillian B, Manager at Esperance Stonehenge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and very glad you enjoyed your visit. It is always pleasing to have a review when the person has visited UK Stonehenge.

Reviewed 31 January 2019

What a magnificent job Kim and Jill have done with this tourist attraction, something they (and tourists) are very proud of and all for the cost of a cup of coffee! Good on you.

Date of experience: January 2019
Jillian B, Owner at Esperance Stonehenge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2019

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated. wish we could come back in a thousand years to see how its going.

Reviewed 25 January 2019

I visited the Stonehenge on my recent trip to Esperance for work. I hadn't heard about it before but saw it advertised and thought it was worth a visit.
It wasn't until I stood in front of the stones that I realised how enormous and cool it was to see, having not been to the real Stonehenge. The lady in the shop (I think her name was Jillian) was very knowledgable and it was nice to see a rare attraction in a place like Esperance.
Make sure you have plenty cash on you as they are cash-only, I found a really lovely tote bag but sadly didn't have enough cash on me for my admission and the bag so I had to leave it behind.
Also don't forget to take a panorama - I tried a few times to get a good picture but due to the size and close proximity none of the pics turned out as well as my panorama did.
Will definitely recommend to others!

Date of experience: December 2018
Jillian B, Owner at Esperance Stonehenge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2019

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated. We do our best to gather all the information on the original so people understand our replica.