“Lovely breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Dwellingup
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 December 2023 via mobile

Absolute diamond of a place for breakfast. Great portion size, well presented, reasonable prices and delicious. Would not hesitate to recommend. 5 out of 5 😊

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 17 October 2023 via mobile

The staff member serving us, a young woman, had such a bad attitude, she could hardly be civil. Why she is working with people is beyond me.
Took twenty minutes to get a pie ( ready made) and one cup of coffee. The place was not very busy either! If the food had been good it would have been worth the wait, but it wasn’t good, sub standard. Very disappointing!
If you want a really nice experience I would give this place a miss and try the Touch of aroma just down the road. Good service, good food.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 2 October 2023

We ordered blueberry pancakes. Instead we were served pancakes with grapes on top and cut up oranges with the labels still on! No love or care whatsoever. When I politely asked why we were served grapes instead of blueberries, I was told “we serve seasonal fruits”. I asked why this was not mentioned when ordered and she just walked away! She came and served the rest of our food with no mention of what was said. Really disappointed.

Note: grapes are not in season now.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 8 August 2023

Tea that was made with boiling water and tea leaves, fruit toast that was hot and buttery, so good that we went back for a late lunch which again didn't disappoint. Bright and clean with friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 2 July 2023

We were looking forward to going here as reviews were pretty good but so disappointed. The sausage roll was burnt on the ends otherwise would have been Ok. The pepper steak pipe has good flavour but was so dry, maybe yesterdays?, the chips were cold. The bacon wasn’t cooked properly. I ordered extra hot coffee and what came out was tepid I asked if it could be either heated up or remade come back slightly warmer. The cafe itself was freezing. They had 2 wood fires but weren’t on and it was a very cold day. Next time I visit Dwellingup I wouldn’t go back I would try somewhere else

Date of visit: July 2023