“Top service”
Review of Waypoints Cafe

Waypoints Cafe
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Dwellingup
Price range: AU$3 - AU$18
Description: Temporarily closed Apologies, we are currently closed due to a fire in October 2023. We look forward to welcoming you back in mid 2024. Tasty, seasonal food and drinks to nourish the active and adventurous! Dine-in and enjoy relaxing inside or under our gorgeous alfresco whilst the kids shred up the skate park and pump track. Take-away and enjoy stretching out on the lovely, shaded grass area under the Pines. Waypoints Cafe is part of the Dwellingup Adventures group and co-located with our Tours desk and Trails shop.
Reviewed 11 February 2023 via mobile

Really helpful, had a problem with my mtb. Opened up their workshop on a Saturday arvo and lent me a tool so I could repair my bike... thanks again.

Regards,

Paul Whitaker.

Date of visit: February 2023

Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

The setting is beautiful and the food we were able to order was nice but what a shame your kitchen closed at 2.30 pm .
We tried to order and the girl serving went to check they still had ingredients to make our order, only to return and say they didn’t but the kitchen had closed as well ! She pointed to a desert cabinet and said that’s all you can have !
As I said before , the food we had was nice but try and stay open later and train your staff to be more polite! She practically threw the food on our table and kicked a spare chair at our table as she walked past ! Remember it’s customers that help you keep your job .

Date of visit: November 2022
Dwellingup Adventures, Owner at Waypoints Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2022

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you had this experience with one of our staff. We have an incredible team here that pride themselves on customer service so this is very unusual. Our kitchen usually closes between 2.30 and 3pm with our Cafe serving coffee and cake, including all cabinet food until 4pm weekdays and 5pm weekends. One of the difficulties with operating in a small town is that we are unable to sustain longer kitchen opening hours. We hope that you are able to visit during our kitchen opening hours next time so you can experience our full menu:-) Kind regrards, Waypoints Cafe team.

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

My friend and I dined here recently before an overnight walk on the track. We were going to hit the pub for lunch, but their service hadn’t started yet.

We’re glad that was the case! My friend loved his coffee so much he had 2, and I felt the same about the choc banana shake I had. The food was delicious, a chicken melt hit the spot and got me through the long hike ahead.

Service was great. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 12 April 2022

I first tried this cafe with friends back in November, it was so good I went back a few weeks later with my husband. The food is delicious and the service was efficient and friendly. Location is perfect. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Breakfast early on morning of departure from Dwellingup- 8am start. Breakfast was nice- staff listened when order was placed ( not something that is done usually)

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Jennifer D
Dwellingup Adventures, Owner at Waypoints Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2021

Good to hear you enjoyed your breakfast Jennifer. Thank you