“A bit rich…..”
Review of Sunrise Bakery

Sunrise Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Truro
Reviewed 24 November 2022 via mobile

Despite the good quality food and coffee I can’t get past the fact that you never have any prices displayed for any of your food or drinks, which to me is just profiteering on a captive market of highway travellers. And the crunch came today when we called in for a pick me up coffee to see the stickers on each register advise of a “15% surcharge on all purchases on public holidays”.

After a lifetime in the retail industry I fully understand the additional cost involved in trading on public holidays, but when you are already charging comparatively high prices for everything already, your new surcharge is a bit rich.

My thought is, if you are confident about the quality of your product, be prepared to show the price for everyone to see.

Date of visit: November 2022

Reviewed 19 July 2022

Went in to buy a pasty and a pie, came out with them plus 2 irresistible cakes and a freshly baked loaf of bread! All of which were most delicious and fresh.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent pies and sausage rolls great coffee. Best I have eaten
for a long lovely staff and extremely clean premises 👍👍

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch.Bought standard mince pie and pasty with sauce
Clean outside dinning.
Very busy place

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Gary D
Reviewed 20 June 2020

Had steak and mushroom pie pastry was awsome. The kitchener bun was a little firm but pretty good to. Customer service was terrible felt like they couldnt get me out of there sooner no smile or hello just take your food and go. Actual walked out thinking I went go back there. But atleast the food was yummy I guess

Date of visit: June 2020