“true Italian pizza”

Mia Pizza
Get food delivered
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Tanunda
Reviewed 8 June 2018

good pizza here made by Antonio a true Italian Pizza maker. Was recommended to us bya driver of Barossa Taxis. Really enjoyed took 2 family size back to our accomodation and enjoyed wuith a nic ebottle of red.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Bradley J

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

As a long standing member and president of Aussie Wide Pizza Tasting Association I have the expertise to determine Mia Pizza as the best tasting pizzas ever. Just like papa Jo used to make in the mother land!

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank natashabjames
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Ordered online. After order had gone through i got a text and an email from menulog saying that Mia pizza didn't accept my order and that i would be refunded. This was on a Monday night. I got a phone call from the delivery driver on TUESDAY night saying that he was waiting at my door with my pizza order. He was rude and practically called me a liar when i said i had in fact ordered it the previous night. He said he would call his boss to find out what was going on. I never heard back so as i was near the shop i dropped in to show them the email and text i received. The man i spoke to was disinterested, rude and offered no apology. All he said was that he must not have checked the docket properly and then turned his back and walked away. I didn't really care about the pizza order being cancelled or showing up on the wrong day, i am annoyed that they were rude and didn't take responsibility and accused me of being a liar. Hell, i could have scored myself a free pizza if i wasn't so honest! Doesn't matter how good the food is, if the service is crap then they can jam it.

Date of visit: April 2018
5  Thank Anniebaluga
Reviewed 11 January 2018

If you are staying at the resort in Rowland Flat, drive here for a reasonable meal.

The pizza was terrific. Just the right amount of spices, just the right amount of sauce and cheese.

Cash only.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Yes Tony makes the best pizza in Tanunda - has done for years.
But be aware that this is a Cash Only premises - in this day of Pay Wave, I no longer carry cash. So it means a walk to the other side of the road to an ATM to take out cash and pay a Service Fee to get your pizza.
Yes, he will tell you that he is getting EFTPOS and there is a dog eared notice stuck on the counter top that has been there for years that tells you so!
Was told that if you order on line you can pay by credit card and then pick up later.

Date of visit: August 2017