“Great Deserts”

Red Door espresso - Kitchen & Pantry
Price range: AU$8 - AU$29
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Red Door espresso. When you open the door to our kitchen & pantry you’ll be instantly taken by the warmth, relaxed chatter, world-class Barossan hospitality, sumptuous seasonal menu, and our fierce commitment to local produce and people. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake, raw and vegan treats, special kids’ menu, boutique Barossa Valley wines and a selection of craft beers. Come and make yourself at home at Red Door espresso.
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Escape the Barossa summer sun for a great selection of coffee, ice cream and fantastic pastry desert. Very friendly staff awaits you!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We just popped in for coffee but wish we had of eaten there as all the food that came out looked delicious -fresh, healthy and modern! Cute little courtyard out the back was a nice setting!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Really I enjoyed, excellent service. When I arrived the kitchen is close. But they make for my sandwich for me extra time... and delicious....

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This was the second visit to Red Door and again, I was not disappointed.

The inside is homely and very welcoming and the staff are fantastic.

Three of us went for a business lunch and each had our little requirements for the way we wanted our food. Nothing was a hassle.

Their hot drinks are to die for!!

I'll go back and bring everyone I know, every time I got to Tanunda. Check their opening hours before you go so you're not disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017

We went here a couple times for coffee and once for breakfast. They were very popular and busy one day that we got coffee (given there was a festival on in town) and they messed up the order but were super apologetic and prioritised our correct order which was great. They day we had breakfast there was a lot quieter. I had the pancakes which were amazeballs and my partner had the poached eggs which she was happy with. Great service & food!

Date of visit: November 2016