“Breakfast until 3pm”

Red Door espresso - Kitchen & Pantry
Price range: AU$8 - AU$29
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Red Door espresso. When you open the door to our kitchen & pantry you’ll be instantly taken by the warmth, relaxed chatter, world-class Barossan hospitality, sumptuous seasonal menu, and our fierce commitment to local produce and people. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, coffee and cake, raw and vegan treats, special kids’ menu, boutique Barossa Valley wines and a selection of craft beers. Come and make yourself at home at Red Door espresso.
Reviewed 10 December 2014

This is a great cafe, a few menus and my fav is that they do breakfast from 9 to 3. Today I had the Coopers Big Breakfast. Pretty much a big fry up - was great though the bacon was overdone a little. Good vibe and friendly staff. Cafe has toilets and also courtyard seating out the back. Kid friendly too.
Coffee was good, plenty of cake selections - but I stay away from these....

Reviewed 10 December 2014

Nice place to stop, coffee was good and I am a fussy coffee drinker. Heaps of choice for food, good service, clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

My partner and I felt pretty guilty every day that we went back to this place for coffee. The coffee wasn't 'great' - it was just decently made coffee - milk frothed well, coffee smooth. Can't ask for much more in a country town.
It is just that the food there was so expensive! We joked about being robbed the one day we had breakfast there for the rest of the trip. And they make you get your own cutlery! and coffee lids! Weird, but perhaps necessary for a tourist business to run. Can't imagine the locals hit it up very often.
Also - too much hollandaise.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Loved the whole feel of the place; it's like being over at your grandparents' house for tea and biscuits. They have a huge pot of mints growing at the back and I asked if I could take a branch and they were very pleased for me to do so; I found that very sweet of them! Went there twice in a row for the two days we were in the Barossa for.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 30 October 2014

During our stay in the Barossa, we popped in here for a morning coffee. We sat in the sunny courtyard out the back. There were no queues and the coffee arrived promptly. Very pleasant.

Date of visit: October 2014