The Weintal is really a place that needs work done. The room we were put in was meant to be a nice spa room. We were expecting a lot for the price we paid, but the place is run down and disappointing. There were about 6 other couples there on the two nights we stayed and they put us in a room next to a couple that snored and in the rooms where the railings were under construction. They should have spread us out a bit. We did not feel comfortable there. Worst place on our trip. As a young married couple, this was not the place to stay. I would recommend to any couple to stay out of the Barossa and drive in for the days they wish to visit. Disappointing for my first and longing trip to the Barossa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda