“Home away from home!”
other traveller has booked this property
bathroom local beach
bathroom
passage
view
laundry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
rosalyns9...
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 12 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

As new immigrants to Adelaide, Oceanview provides the perfect starting point for families finding their feet. Close enough to govt. service departments, shopping malls, and a public transport hub, yet still feeling like you are on a beach holiday! From the moment of our first enquiry many months before we arrived, Tamara (the owner) provided the perfect balance of being willing to bend over backwards to help, but also allowing us complete freedom and independance. She was never more than an email away, and helped with fantastic advice on getting ourselves established in Adelaide.

Our 6 weeks in this home were very comfortable, and everything is provided should you arrive like we did - just a bag of essential clothing per person. Tamara also welcomed our 4 cats which we brought over, which certainly made this home for us right from the start.

I would highly recommend Oceanview, and any property owned and managed by Tamara. It's obvious she takes pride in providing a quality, well-maintained home for all of her guests.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vikkiyarn...
“Amazing stay,”
Reviewed 18 December 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Great accommodation, just what we needed when we arrived. Great customer service from owners :) highly recommended, :)

Management Response
27 Dec 2016
Thank you so much Vikki.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your 9 month stay at my Port Noarlunga home. It is a great place to start out on your new life in Adelaide and I wish you all the best for the future. I really appreciate you looking after my home and appreciate you deciding to stay with me. If you need anything in the future please let me know.
Take care...Tamara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing