“Just as good the second time around ”

Coffee Factory Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

There's something about Port Noarlunga which draws me back and today was no exception. Coffee Factory Cafe on Monday for coffee and raw raspberry slice , pretty good. Today Factory Burger for him and breast tenders for me all topped off with great iced coffee. What's not to love about here.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My BF and I wandered into this grungy cafe after a brisk morning stroll on the boardwalk nearby. The breakfast menu was creative, the food was fresh, tasty and quite sensational and the customer service was ten out of ten.
Well priced costing under $50 for two hearty breakfasts and coffees.
Do it I say! Go for the sweet potato fritters, nom!

1  Thank Suzy P
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I found this place to be very pleasant. The staff were friendly and helpful. They had a few option available for my dietary preference and the Veggo burger I had was delicious. I would highly recommend it as a "catch up" spot with a couple of friends. Would not hesitate to eat there again when I am passing through the area.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 30 March 2018

New cafe in Port Noarlunga currently undergoing some alterations for the better. Coffee was so good we had another. My wife and I had hamburgers and a serve of chips, you can have ordinary potato or sweet potato. Very tasty. Location is good, close to many shops and a hairdresser, which was handy for my wife. We sat out the front in a road side booth that the owners had arranged with the local council. Very relaxing.

1  Thank mariobK8800KL
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Having been a local in the past, visiting is always such a treat. Having visited Agatha's the day before I was deeply disappointed with the food and service so we thought we would try the Coffee Factory. It is located at the old Salty Lime site however they have made some fantastic improvements both inside and out. The service was great and all the staff very friendly. The cafe is child friendly and dog friendly outside and there is also nice seating inside. The all day breakfast menu had many options and the ability to add sides to your tasting. I couldn't decide as there were so many yummy options so will have to return. We had the pumpkin, sweet potato and kale fritters and they were absolutely amazing, the relish on the side was outstanding and the poached eggs perfect. So much flavour and absolutely delicious. The coffee is great and will give you the buzz from a good quality coffee. Upon paying I also saw the specials and the Turkish lunch menu so will most definitely be back. The cafe is reasonably priced, better than others in the area and the food is of a higher standard. Definitely worth the visit!

1  Thank Alice F