All reviewsstayed here for nightsbudget roomshort staytown centreper nightair conditionerwould stay here againrussellvanessakettletanundawineriestvsupermarketbarossaeateriesaccommodation
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Russell and Vanessa are excellent owners of this accommodation. It's clean and location is perfect. Lots of eateries for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Supermarket is nearby and lots of wineries to checkout and Maggie Beers farmhouse is not far.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 10 March 2016

This motel is on the old side but still comfortable and clean for a one night stay. The new owners are a very lovely young couple who have only been at the motel for a short time and are improving things when they can. There is no where close to eat but plenty of options in town.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights, for the same price as 1 at the more fancy hotel. Russell and his wife" sorry did not catch your name", were most accomodating host. Only motel where I have had my room serviced each day, could have had fresh towels if we had so required. Room was a motel room, clean bed, fresh towels enough pillows, tea making facilities. Would stay here again, price was right. Stay here save your money and spend it on wine. Hey your in the Barossa.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayno D
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I stayed in this motel whilst staging a proposal for my now fiancé. It was great to have a brilliant young family willing to go the extra mile for us on our special weekend to make sure the surprise was kept and the moment was celebrated. I can’t speak highly enough of the quality of the staff, this is a place where you are made to feel welcome.

In addition, this place is ultimate value for money, provides everything needed and allows extra $ on the stunning wineries in the area. We were very satisfied with the service from the Barossa Gateway Motel!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomas W
Reviewed 5 February 2015

It served a purpose. I was satisfied with the value for what was given. Room was fine, all was rather dated, but it was good enough. For food I went through the town to a fast food place as I was too late for the decent restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business