Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Barossa Balloon Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews balloon flight early start murray river bucket list an amazing experience whole experience launch site his team birthday cake great breakfast weather conditions fantastic morning hot air balloon flying experience his son birthday present beautiful scenery
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I received the Balloon adventure for a birthday present, it was a fantastic experience that I would definately recommend to others. The team make you feel welcome, you get to experience the set up and pack up procedure and the views from the hot air balloon are magical! This experience is also great for people who don’t paticularly like heights, you feel safe in the basket and it doesn’t even feel like your up in the air. The breakfast afterwards was lovely, and the coffee was amazing! The chef also made a birthday cake for myself and another girl which was lovely. I would definately do the Balloon ride again. Thank you to Justin and the team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a flight for my boyfriend and I for his birthday and it was absolutely brilliant...so worth the early morning wake up call! Justin and the guys were very knowledgable and made us feel extremely safe. The flight itself was out of this world and the beautiful breakfast and birthday cake afterwards just topped the experience off! Thank you to the BBA team, we’ll be sure to pass on the excellent review to our friends!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just finished our hot air balloon experience. Huge Thankyou to Justin who was highly experienced and full of knowledge. It was our second time booking after a cancelled flight due to weather and the team were quick to get us re booked in. We had the best morning! The meeting place was beautiful and very homely, the morning was well organised. The scenery was stunning over the Barossa and a great way to celebrate a birthday. After the flight we enjoyed a lovely champagne breaky and even a cake was made for birthday. Thankyou so much to you all for a fabulous experience. Keep up the amazing work.

P & B Tautor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Justin and the crew were on point with their delivery of the balloon flight experience. Details have been thought out well and delivered in a highly professional way with an excellent level of service. Breakfast was delicious, the photos were amazing and delivered at a very fair price. The whole experience is worth your dollaroonies.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went hot air balloon advenure for our first wedding anniversary. We love the experience very friendly people and the breakfast was delicious to finish off a fantastic morning we would very much recommend for anyone to take the adventure hot air ballooning

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent experience! Great that if you unable to go up in the valley due to the wimds that you will be taken out to the river to try there also.
This was my second time with Barossa Balloon Adventures and second time was even better, the breakfast provided after was great. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2018