“Stopped for lunch and found”
Review of Beansolicious

Beansolicious
Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Nuriootpa
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and found sensible sized chicken and avocado hamburger with the nicest hamburger bread I’ve tasted.

I asked where I could buy some of the hamburger rolls and was told they’re cooked in-house and not available for bulk sale. Damn!

It’s a small but pleasant cafe with friendly, pleasant staff conveniently located in Nuriootpa‘s largest shopping centre near Foodland and Aldi.

Date of visit: January 2021

Reviewed 17 September 2020

Had been here previously with no complaints but today was different. Staff were talking amongst themselves, not too interested in serving. Finally served & ordered food. Requested drink to come out same time as meal. Drink arrived early, staff came back to clean table & did a poor job. Table was still dirty. When food arrived asked for drink to be replaced, this was declined. Asked for stainless steel cutlery, this was declined also with a "nut". Won't be coming here again

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank pamhL5283PQ
Reviewed 13 August 2020

For a cafe you should really be using a Barista style milk for alternative milks. My coffee split from the almond milk almost instantly. For the price paid for the coffee i assumed i was getting milklab milk. I asked the barista what milk she used and she showed me the aldi carton.

Your prices need to reflect the product used.

The mini sausage rolls were delicious but again, overpriced. I paid $7 for two. Since when is a sausage roll worth $7?

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Jodielovescoffee
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Was pretty disappointed in the food here, the shop looks lovely but the prices were quite high, I felt a croissant was the easiest thing to get feeling like something hot and delicious but unfortunately it was just toasted on the outside, the ham was cold and the chees was still grated with a small bit melted at the end, and the service was extremely slow. I think it has the potential to be nice and maybe I was just unlucky, hubby had a smoothie which he said was delicious...

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank sharonc269
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend this cafe. With great service and the staff are friendly and professional.
The food is great, it is so fresh and value for money.
This is a great place for breakfast and lunch prior to shopping or just relaxing in Nuriootpa.
Well done 👍
Perfectly located at Barossa shopping centre.

Date of visit: September 2019