Lowest prices for your stay
AU$125
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Hotels.com
AU$105
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews separate toilet the main street ground floor good size great place to stay comfy bed vine court bistro motel barossa base laundry vines
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2022 via mobile

Flying trip to the Barossa and just wanted an easy night after long drive. From the time I rang half an hour before arriving, to the time I left I felt relaxed. Check in was easy and rooms where nice. Located in a great position to walk to shops or the Main Street. I enjoyed the stay. Being a Monday it was not run off its feet, but the staff made you feel welcome. Travelling solo it can sometimes be a isolating experience, but the bar staff made sure to make you feel welcome. Owning my own hospitality business I would be proud if I had staff like this making the stay relaxing and friendly. I don’t often leave tips , but maybe because it’s Christmas or maybe it’s because The staff made an effort to engage their patrons and make sure they where happy. But I felt that they deserved credit given where credit due. Will definitely recommend to maté’s staying in the area. My only issue as little as it is was the towels just did not want to absorb water. First world problem I know but I hated using two towels as it created more laundry. Keep it up guys. A great community hotel.

Room tip: Parking is at the rear beside the bottle shop. If you don’t look twice you think your in the bottle o line up but your not.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2022 via mobile

Called in and thought we could get something for breakfast. On entering we were met by rude man who said we wouldn't get anything until11.00 a.m.. He pointed out other side of building.for us to go. He didn't seem bothered that we didn't stay. They should take down all day dining sign at front of building if this is the response people get. We won't be back. Only put 1 star for the building.

Room tip: Not sure if there is a good time. Very disappointing time from one person's approach to us.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2022

Great location only few kilometres away from great wineries. Good size room, a bit outdated but clean. Parking behind the hotel, just avoid the one under the tree because of the bird poo. Easy check-in and out, staff are very accommodating. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Stayed in the motel, had dinner in the hotel bistro. Motel and hotel about 400m apart, along shopping strip. Motel basic but comfortable. Good bathroom and fridge. Comfy bed (double plus single). Excellent seafood platter for two at the bistro.

Room tip: Need to book in at the hotel, then drive to the motel. About 400m apart.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2022

First time at the Vines. Overall very good, quiet at night and very good facilities with the bistro for evening and morning meals. The only real complaint was there were some very old dirty magazines on the table in the room. Reasonably good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2022