“Yes”

Price range: AU$15 - AU$150
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: - Distinctive, unfussed, brilliantly balanced dishes in the heart of the Barossa Valley - Nestled amongst vineyards, with alfresco & formal dining options to suit the season, Vintners Bar & Grill is one of the Barossa Valley's longest operating restaurants. Our dedication to high quality service & food has seen us win national awards & become a favourite destination for both locals and out-of-town guests. ​Specialising in giving a modern twist to both new and traditional ingredients from across the region, Peter Clarke sources the freshest produce, while Rami Heer carefully selects each wine to add to the extensive list of local & imported drops. Vintners proudly encapsulates what the Barossa does best; exceptional wine and outstanding food.
Reviewed 26 August 2023

Good food and wine, friendly staff, nice décor complete with open fire, plenty of parking, close to town. All great.

Date of visit: August 2023

Reviewed 11 July 2023 via mobile

This was simply the best dining experience we’ve had in the Barossa. From the small bits, fried pigs ears (I was convinced to try by my son) which were fabulous, to the kingfish crudo, to the scallops and the red seafood curry which were all fantastic and signed off by the piece de resistance, the passionfruit soufflé, OMG, it was delicious! It was a quiet Monday for the restaurant but we didn’t care! The Rockford wine was also a standout. A must do if in the area

Date of visit: July 2023
1  Thank GhostWhoWalks23
Reviewed 24 June 2023

This is a great place for lunch or dinner, we wouldn't normally go this far for a lunch but I am glad we did. The customer service was outstanding from the moment you arrived, the food choices were great and the taste was even better. We shared a few entrees and I had steak for main and the wife had a yellow seafood curry. The curry was one of the nicest dishes we had eaten and I wanted to trade my steak for it hahaha which is something I would never do, the wine list is very extensive with local and worldly choices and reasonably priced. We will definitely return and with a few friends to enjoy more of the great food on offer.

Date of visit: June 2023
1  Thank MCWSA
Reviewed 15 May 2023

Great restaurant with tasty and generous meals and an outstanding wine list. The chef cooked my duck and my wife’s whiting beautifully. Our waitress Sam was warm and friendly and attentive to our needs. This is a great place for a long lunch experience with outstanding food and wine. I highly recommend a stop here as you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 12 May 2023 via mobile

The meals, wine and customer service was exceptional. We loved the cosy fire and to be sat near a window as well. We were celebrating my birth and an early Mothers Day Lunch

Date of visit: May 2023