“Best Restaurant in Redcliffe!”
Review of Chatty Girls Italian - CLOSED

Chatty Girls Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Absolutely amazing! The food was utterly delicious (I would recommend the tortellini pollo) the atmosphere was great and the customer service was simply outstanding!! A visit to Chatty Girls is an absolute must for anyone who appreciates a delicious meal and a fantastic dining experience!! Can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank MeganAndBrad

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I have been to Chatty Girl on numerous occasions. We even had our Christmas party there for our employees. The food is amazing. Way above the normal in Redcliffe. The owner Michael always makes sure that you have a great time!
One thing to keep in mind when going to Chatty Girls is that it's not your normal turn and burn restaurant. It's all about taking your time and enjoying the experience. If you're not that type of person, go to Outback Jack's or McDonald's.
I have never been disappointed with anything about my experiences with Chatty Girls and will continue to dine there as much as possible. Way to go Chatty Girls!

1  Thank Abby H
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I must say that this place is amazing. The staff are incredible and the food goes without saying ... They do better steak than the steakhouse just next door them. Again amazing and will most certainly be back.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Went there for dinner and had an awesome meal. Been staying in Redcliff for the last week and definitely by far the best meal yet. Well done Chatty Girls, service was great, atmosphere was great... I'll be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I’ve been out to Chatty Girls a few times now and it never disappoints. I always get greeted by the friendly staff who try their best to ensure your time there is enjoyable. Always get great service and get to relax in the indoor or outdoor dining areas which I find both have a fantastic atmosphere. The food is sensational and the large selection of cocktails and wines complement the night greatly. I would highly recommend Chatty Girls for either a quiet dinner for two or the beginning of a big night out with a bunch of friends.