“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I must say that this place is amazing. The staff are incredible and the food goes without saying ... They do better steak than the steakhouse just next door them. Again amazing and will most certainly be back.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Went there for dinner and had an awesome meal. Been staying in Redcliff for the last week and definitely by far the best meal yet. Well done Chatty Girls, service was great, atmosphere was great... I'll be back for sure!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I’ve been out to Chatty Girls a few times now and it never disappoints. I always get greeted by the friendly staff who try their best to ensure your time there is enjoyable. Always get great service and get to relax in the indoor or outdoor dining areas which I find both have a fantastic atmosphere. The food is sensational and the large selection of cocktails and wines complement the night greatly. I would highly recommend Chatty Girls for either a quiet dinner for two or the beginning of a big night out with a bunch of friends.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

A great restaurant to go to at the end of a busy day, wind down with a good glass of red and enjoy tasty food at a great price. I've been many times and I always enjoy my meal.
There will be no disappointments!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Chatty Girls is what a restaurant should be-warm freindly staff,great meals and fine wine. My wife ordered the veal scaloppini and was blown away by the taste. We will definately be regulars.