“Absolutely amazing”
Review of My Greek Cuzina

My Greek Cuzina
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Redcliffe
Description: At My Greek Cuzina Redcliffe, we provide a range of delicious meals and make our patrons feel like they’ve just stepped off a boat in the Greek Islands. We pride ourselves in delivering a menu that is created with the freshest of ingredients, at an affordable price, and with amazing customer service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My only regret writing this is that i have already been here five times and only just now got around to writing a well deserved review!

My favourite for Greek food; the excellence of the range and quality notwithstanding, the staff are also extremely friendly and efficient, and the evening is filled with entertainment and lots of laughs, not to mention truly superb dishes.

Absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant on multiple occasions. The food is excellent and also good value.

The wait staff were courteous, the food came out quickly and the Greek wine was excellent!

I can recommend the Meat Platter, any of the Souvlaki and the Cypriot mixed grill!

A great restaurant with great food, a sea breeze and wonderful view.

A must do when at Redcliffe!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I would happily come back here and this is the place my boyfriend and I had our official date and the meal was delicious and beautiful

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When we arrived, we were greeted quickly by very friendly staff. After sitting down the staff was attentive but not suffocating.. Our drinks came in good time and we were able to ask a few questions about the menu. When our order came, the food was hot, fresh and very tasty. Portions were of a good size. In all, we enjoyed the meal, the space, and the service and look forward to going again so we came sample more from this menu.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the best Greek restaurants we have been to. The meat was well marinated and herbs were well presented. Salad authentic Greek. Dips and bread delicious. Also BYO.

The service from the staff almost impeccable. The owner of the restaurant also runs the Indian restaurant next door. Both restaurant are authentic in every way. Just amazing food and quality.

Would highly recommend My Greek Cuzina and will return.