Lowest prices for your stay
AU$169
AU$189
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews good nights sleep nice size enjoyed my stay beds internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

The manager and his wife rang me in my room and wrongly accused me of very detrimental and scaring accusations. I booked this room for some downtime before major surgery, and instead it was an extremely stressful experience. I would never recommend any single female to ever stay at this place.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

I booked a one bedroom apartment and paid a very high rate for two nights. This apartment had been renovated recently but there was mould in the tiny bathroom, the bed and the lounge was uncomfortable. There is no balcony and the windows open onto a courtyard looking into the opposite apartment
High traffic noise but glad that we were at the back of the block

Room tip: Book an apartment at the back, car park very dark and signage of the hotel blocked by trees
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Although slightly in the higher range the cost is still reasonable given closeness to the city. Staff are friendly and obliging. Went out of there way to assist me in a time of personal need and assisted me greatly.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 23 April 2022

Would recommend to people, I enjoyed my stay and the linen was clean and the internet was perfect I had no problems with access to the room and it was easy to get around and close to town and I would be back.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 4 December 2021

The gentleman at the service desk was lovely, he was always really friendly and even upgraded all of our rooms for free.

The little garden between the rooms is really beautiful.

Easy to access car parks on the property aswell.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Evan Thompson, Owner at Best Western Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2021

Thanks for the great review, Taylor. We hope to see you again soon.