Priceline
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Old style hotel
Relatively quiet other than a neighbors dog waking the area at 0600
Main issue although a No smoking sign in the room was the stench of cigarette smoke in the room
I wondered where it was coming from
Then I saw the remnants of a butted out cigarette above the bed head
YUK
The cleaners should have picked up this unforgivable error
Hope the other rooms weren’t this bad
Rooms at the front facing the road would be noisy.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank jaroslaw r
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The motel is an older style but nothing wrong with it. The room was clean and comfortable and plenty of space for the two of us. The reverse cycle A/C worked very well and was very quiet. It has everything you need in it. So long as u r not looking for a 4 star room this is perfect and I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tam W
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for family to stay overnight for my dads funeral. Rooms were old, bed like sleeping on floor, electric jug was sticky tapped together and power point came out of wall when pulling my phone charger out. We ordered breakfast and it came 15 mins late and that was fine but my husbands cutlery had food on it. Rooms were sooo noisy. Julie was friendly and they had nice cats but whole place felt like it is more suited to someone that is used to staying in very poor conditions. Rooms were cleaned but masked by poor style. At 110 a night they were a 100 over priced.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank pajy2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I rang up this motel months ago to book a room for my sons wedding, I had read comments on hotels.com, about the noise, so when I rang up, I mentioned what I had read, so the manager told me he would put me in one of the quiet rooms down the back, which I appreciated. When I arrived I was given a room at the front, I mentioned my previous conversation about the back room, only to be told that there was a couple of guys from Germany doing a maintenance on a factory and she gave them the quiet rooms! It seems that no matter what you ask for, your NOT necessarily going to get it at this motel!

Room tip: Try asking for a quiet room, as it is on the corner of two main roads.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Stayed 5 nights. Room was clean and was of reasonable size. Contained all necessities for a short stay of several nights, crockery, fridge & microwave. The room was a little musty but bearable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Close to main Ipswich shopping centre. General room noise suppression was good. Pricing was realistic.

Room tip: Rooms above covered car park would be the quieter.
Date of stay: October 2016