“Delightful Brisbane French Restaurant”
Review of The French Table

The French Table
Ranked #8 of 93 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On a buzzing weekday night with an old friend, we enjoyed some delightful hospitality at The French Table.
My chicken with a fragrant tarragon sauce was to die for while my friend's Barramundi was moist and beautifully cooked.
A real treat tucked away in the Cleveland shops.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant that serves traditional French meals. Looks like a family run business and they are very attentive to customers. Food is amazing. Been here a few time now and service and meals are consistent with great service.

1  Thank cookstaa
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great restaurant for lunch or dinner. The food and atmosphere is wonderful and Glenda is a lovely host who makes us feel welcome every time.

2  Thank LOUISE D
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Girls night out and I chose this restaurant which was fantastic. Everyone's meals were delicious and NO complaints. I had the chicken crepes which was sufficient size and gave me room for creme caramel....Bonus was $5 drinks on Thursday nights. Going back with my husband for date night in the New Year. Waiter was attentive but not intrusive.

1  Thank boozybub
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic date night with my husband. Food was delicious and service was great. For mains we had a perfectly cooked eye fillet and the beef cheeks from the special board were to die for. Topped off by Brule and Crepes - 'delicious'. Can't wait for our next date night, will definately be back.

1  Thank Brissymum101