Lowest prices for your stay
AU$176
Priceline
AU$176
All reviews killer whale museum great location washing machine and dryer two bedroom apartment easy walk to shops across the road fully self contained the main street place to stay lovely spot centre of town lounge area within walking distance rooms were very clean twofold bay free wifi first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2023

It is very comfortable, I will stay again. Friendly staff.
I accidentally locked myself out of my room, and the staff let me back in without fuss. Just like the local people everyone is smiling and happy.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 16 November 2023

Beautiful place to stay. I've stayed here a few times by myself now and the rooms are all beautiful, clean, safe and comfortable. Great views of the water.
Perfect locations for an easy walk to all the restaurants and a walk down to the whf or beach.
The apartment type rooms are spacious and clean have a washer and dryer that come in handy for long stays.
Definitely staying here again.

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 19 October 2023

Outstanding Service, the manager went out his way on sound advice on where to eat, whale watching and events happening over the weekend. And the View from the room was excellent, Could even see the whales from our room.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2023

Good clean unit, comfy bed and roomy bathroom. We had room with queen bed and single. The single was handy for our luggage, as nowhere else for it. Choice of places to eat nearby. Very helpful manager.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2023

Perfectly clean, well maintained and a comfortable bed and pillow. Ideally located within a short walk of a nice view and restaurants & shops. Andrew was really helpful on check-in and after I left when I left something behind.

Date of stay: August 2023